Renovated Character Gem In Blue Ribbon Pocket - Subdivided!!!
Sometimes we come across properties that are unique and inspired, this is one of those properties, encapsulating the essence of coastal living. A magnificently renovated circa 1940’s cottage with every single detail intelligently considered to display a masterpiece of living in the heart of the ever so popular suburb of Urangan.
It’s all about location and here is a golden opportunity to secure a quality, low set, low maintenance property. This original home positioned on a 963 m2 allotment, subdivided offering 496 m2 with cottage & 467 m2 block ready to build your dream home or land bank with future capital growth in this location. Benefit from this rare opportunity to secure your families future and lifestyle with a peaceful atmosphere and pleasant natural aspects.
– 2 bedrooms with built in robes
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with air/con
– Timber floorboards throughout
– Two pack cabinetry and stone benchtops throughout
– Office/study area
– Generous sized bathroom/laundry room
– Fans throughout
– Enclosed entertainment area with lined ceiling and plantation shutters
– Double bay carport and single bay garage
– Outdoor shower with solar lights
– Lush established low maintenance gardens
Nestled among a wealth of premium amenities including, schools, shopping centres, hospitals, public transport and the swimmer friendly beaches of Hervey Bay. You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to view one of the best homes in the area, ensure you put 28 Kent Street on your ‘must inspect’ list.
Don’t delay and contact me today!!!