Immaculate Lowset Living in a Prime Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
This fabulous low-set brick and tiled home in an enviable family friendly location certainly has the whole package. Nestled in a peaceful pocket with the sounds of nature, you will feel right at home with this attractive low maintenance property with lovely, landscaped gardens and fully fenced on a 603 square metre block with side access.
This popular location and style of home will certainly draw the attention of first home buyers and investors alike and do not hesitate to place this property on your inspection list!
The appealing floor plan consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Media room and a double remote car accommodation will not disappoint. There is a delightful entertaining area off the living/dining room, so you can enjoy the evening air all year round.
A snapshot of features bound to impress include:
* Open plan kitchen and living areas with tiled flooring, blinds, air-conditioning, ceiling fans all flowing out to enclosed entertainment area
* Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe, air-conditioning, carpet and ceiling fan
* Ensuite with shower, vanity, mirror and toilet
* Second, third and fourth bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, carpet and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and separate toilet
* Internal laundry with linen storage
* Security grills on all windows and doors
* Double remote lock up garage
* Solar panels
* Electric hot water system
* Garden shed & freshly mulched garden beds
* Low maintenance, easy care 603m2 block
* Plus, much more
This is a property which is not to be missed and being within a stone’s throw to excellent schools, local shops and cafes.
For further information and to arrange your inspection, contact Morgan Pascoe or Adam Kratzmann today!