385m2 Home With Sea Views
The moment you step inside this property the first thing you will notice is the sheer size. This large 4 bedroom home has the potential for dual living and is a must to inspect. Whether you have an extended family or need somewhere for the teenagers to retreat, this property is sure to tick the boxes.
Situated on an acre there is plenty of room to add a pool, revamp the veggie garden or add a chicken coop. This property is not just a house, but a family home with plenty of areas for entertaining.
The views over Fraser Island and the Great Sandy Straits are magical and can be seen from many rooms throughout the home.
• Large master suite with views, mirrored built in wardrobe and ensuite
• 2 other bedrooms with built in wardrobes upstairs
• Large bedroom downstairs with mirrored built in wardrobe
• New carpet to all bedrooms
• Spacious Tasmanian Oak kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Tiled living area upstairs with water views
• Bathroom upstairs with separate toilet and powder room
• Internal stairs
• Large tiled living area downstairs with kitchenette
• Separate bathroom downstairs
• Large front deck with views of Fraser Island
• Large undercover rear deck
• Paved entertainment area downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Solar Hot Water
• Double garage with internal access
• 9 x 6m shed with power and lighting
• Side access
• Fully fenced acre block
The opportunities are endless with this property. To appreciate the sheer size of this home an inspection is a must. The property must be sold, and all offers prior to Auction will be considered.
Located just minutes to local shops, boat ramps and barge to world heritage listed Fraser Island. Just a short 10 minute drive to Hervey Bay shopping centres and beaches.